3 fast food workers resuscitated after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)

Three restaurant workers are fortunate to be alive after they inhaled generator fumes that knocked them unconscious.

 

The men, who sleep in the restaurant where they work, were rescued this morning, October 21, by neighbours who suspected something was wrong.

 

The neighbours opened the restaurant doors and managed to pull the unconscious workers out before reviving them.

 

3 fast food workers resuscitated after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)

3 fast food workers resuscitated after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)

 

Watch the video below.